The Top 3 Reasons Why Businesses Fail
- Unclear Vision
- Unclear Expectations
- Unclear Communication
I bet you thought I’d say the economy or a saturated market. Sure, those are factors, but the real reason business don’t work out are in the foundation of the business and its leadership. In the Elite Team Coaching Package, I work with key team members in your organization to:
- Define the vision, mission and purpose of the organization
- Assess the current leadership style and culture
- Highlight opportunities in staffing
- Expose and resolve potential stress and conflict before it becomes a problem
- Define the ideal customer and develop targeted marketing strategies
- Create an environment of productivity, engagement and open communication
This package is built for organizations with more than three employees and is focused on understanding, evaluating and enhancing the organization’s people, processes and products. By combining individual coaching, team-based workshops, assessments and on-call sound boarding, organizations
What’s Included in the Elite Team Coaching Package?
- One (1) 45-minute Introductory Session to team via Webinar
- Twenty (20) 45-minute individual coaching sessions by phone to be used among your team over 90 days (Additional Sessions $125)
- Two (2) 60-minute workshops for your team via webinar on a recommended topic
- Customized worksheets for key team members
- Three (3) Leadership Assessments (Additional Assessments $225)
- Three (3) Individual Assessment Debriefs
- One (1) Group Assessment Debrief
- On-call texting during the length of the package between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm eastern
- Secure “Slack” Chat channel for ongoing discussions and brainstorming
Maximize your potential as an effective leader, confident decision maker, creative problem solver and industry connector. Each session will be focused on enhancing your strengths as a leader and creating a harmonious team dynamic by utilizing the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (see below), self assessments, sound boarding and a customized strategic plan.
- Financial Services
- Graphic Design/Digital Media
- Human Resources
- Professional Organization
Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI)
There are two main types of assessments: Personality and Attitudinal. Personality based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and D.I.S.C. are super valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to “work with what you have,” to function effectively. What the personality assessments lack is a strategy to move forward or change from the label of those four letters.
The ELI is an attitudinal assessment that measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By starting your coaching process with the ELI, you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.